Remember 9 months in 20 seconds.
Take weekly pictures during your pregnancy and compile them into a time-lapse that’s easy to view and share.
Before you know it, you’ll have a new baby at home. A week-by-week photo journal and an animated time-lapse of your 9 months make a nice keepsake.
Since the app generates .gif files, you can upload them to your blog or another site and they’ll just work.
Take your photos up close or from a distance; as long as you’re consistent you’ll end up with a great compilation!
Get inspired by this time-lapse pregnancy video. Make your own simply by taking some pictures.
- Fast, hopefully not a chore. You have a lot going on!
- Start using at any time during your pregnancy
- Tap any photo to preview your pregnancy up to that point in time.
- Email single photos or an animated .gif to friends and family
- Pick a size for your animated GIFs.
- Enable weekly reminders so you get a great set of pictures
- Overlay last photo taken to make lining up a new photo easy
- Viewfinder guide helps you focus your shot
- Set your due date
- Photos grouped by week of your pregnancy
- You can take as many photos as you like; daily, weekly, etc.
- Delete photos you don’t want
- Setting to save any photo you take to your device’s camera roll
- Save your photos and .gifs to your computer via iTunes
Any device with iOS 7+ and a camera
Support and Suggestions
Having issues? Have some ideas for a future release? Contact me about it.