Extreme nutrition. A portion at a time.
EatRight 90 presents a fresh portion log every day. Simply tap off a portion after you’ve eaten it.
View and edit your nutrition history. Use the serving size guide to get an idea of how much food counts as a serving. Ideal for 12-week fitness plans, but works for any number of days. Keep up with your nutrition plan and get better results.
Use the journal to take notes on what you ate, what workouts you completed, and anything else you want to remember. Use the export feature to e-mail yourself a copy of your log.
- Portion plan ideal for those on aggressive 90-day fitness plans.
- History view lets you view and edit past days.
- Can log as many days as you need, no upper limit.
- Export your log via email
- Journal feature allows you to take notes for each day
- Built-in nutrition guide shows portion sizes and examples.
- Hint bubble lets you know what portion each color represents.
- Ability to adjust phase.
- Ability to adjust energy level.
- Level suggestions by energy needs as well as weight.
- Can manually adjust day of program.
- App rolls over to new day after midnight your time.
- App creates empty entries for days you’ve missed.
- Clean gunmetal aesthetics help with user experience
- Works on iPhone and iPod Touch. No network connection required.
This app has really helped me stay on track during my p90x training. – dduupplliiccaattee
Originally, I used cards to accomplish this same task. Eat Right 90 has made it simple and handy. – altonjr
If you’re doing P90x, and following the meal plan, this app will be very useful for you. – PhilAun
iPhone or iPod Touch running OS 3.0 or later.
Support and Suggestions
Having issues? Have some ideas for a future release? Contact me about it.
Not affiliated with P90X ® or any official workout programs. Eat Right 90 is a tool to help people track the number of portions they consume each day. Some people are finding particular uses.