Good, clean money-counting fun
Slide coins across a surface of your choice. Stack change below the line until you have the amount shown on the register display and check your answer. If your total isn’t correct, you can try the same problem again. If you count the change correctly but missed an opportunity to use, say, a dime instead of two nickels, the app will show you that alternative.
You count change throughout your life. Give your kids a head start with MakeChange for iPad.
- Practice counting by sliding coins around with your finger
- Tap a coin to flip it over, learn both sides
- Choose from several background images
- Three difficulty levels, from 50 cents to 5 dollars
- You can keep trying the same problem until you get it right
- Solution screen shows the exact quantity of each coin you counted
- Shows you the best way to count change if your solution differs
- Skip to a new problem and watch the coins re-arrange
- Realistic sound effects
- Use as an interactive, shareable money worksheet
- The perfect teaching tool for basic math problems
- Includes the new 2010 penny design as well as previous design
- Clean, germ-free coins that you can’t swallow!
Try the app and get your review posted here on the site!
Who is this for?
Early grades and elementary school students. Teachers covering math and money lessons. Parents looking for educational games for iPad.
iPad running iPhone OS 3.2 or later.
Support and Suggestions
Having issues? Have some ideas for a future release? Contact me about it.