Cloudy skies are no match for you!
Help little Ben Bear and his friends have a nice day by clearing the clouds from the sky in this interactive match game.
Each matched pair causes clouds to fly away, revealing the scenery behind them as the game progresses. Ben Bear congratulates each match and flies by in a cloud once all matches are found. Keep an eye out for Ben Bear’s friend the turtle!
Cute and colorful artwork, animations, and sounds will keep children and grown-ups smiling.
Educational fun that builds memory, concentration skills, and cognitive abilities. Match colors, shapes, numbers, or letters.
Playscape Matching is kid-friendly and automatically starts a new game when the current one is finished, complete with transition animations! Easy maintenance-free, continuous play makes it great for road trips or dinner waits.
- Four matching themes, from ABC’s to 123’s and more
- Match colors, shapes, numbers, or letters of the alphabet.
- Three difficulty settings from 2 pairs to 36 pairs
- Easy for toddlers, great for preschool and kindergarten
- Choose your own favorite background scene
- Surprise mode picks a random background scene
- Shake your device to reset the game
- Continuous play, all you need to do is tap
- Encouraging sounds from Ben Bear with each match
- Sometimes Ben Bear’s turtle friend will poke his head out!
- Scoring lets parents track progress with Top 20 scores
- Great family fun
Education and fun for all ages
Multiple difficulty settings, bright colors, and animations make this learning game appropriate for a variety of age groups. A 2×2 matching grid with large surfaces is easy enough for toddlers. Preschoolers and K-12 kids can use the 4×4 or 6×6 grids to enhance the challenge.
Parents: scroll through the high scores to look for strengths and improvements. You can see the match theme, difficulty, date, number of match attempts, and game duration.
iPhone or iPod Touch running OS 3.0 or later.
Support and Suggestions
Having issues? Have some ideas for a future release? Contact me about it.