Taskboard for iPad
Simple lists to help you organize, plan, and do.
Fast, finger-friendly list organization. Create as many lists as you need. Organize projects, tasks, and ideas. Drag cards from one list to another; drag entire lists around. Simple and visual, like sticking post-it notes to the wall.
Easy drag and drop organization
You can create as many lists as you want. Scroll left or right if they don’t all fit on the screen. Adding items to your list can be done one-at-a-time or in bulk. Create a list for your projects, clients, to-dos, grocery list, research, homework, wedding plans, someday tasks, or ideas you want to research later.
Not out of sight, out of mind
Everything is in front of you, so you’re less likely to forget something. An added advantage of this format is that your lists form an inverted bar graph – some will be short and others long. If you’re using the app for project management you’ll know the status of each project at a glance.
Friendly and flexible
Priorities, new info, schedule changes. They happen. Put your finger down on time-consuming add/edit/reorder organization tools. Spend less time editing and more time dragging cards to suit your workflow.
Just type a few words to create a card in your list. If you want to add more information you can tap the card and add notes or set a due date. You can use the notes field to list subtasks if you want. You’ll be able to see which cards have notes and due dates at a glance from the main screen.
Lots of color
Make it yours by picking a background. There are nearly 50 color/texture choices to choose from.
Add the Projects add-on to start grouping sets of boards into distinct projects. You can have a set of boards for a work project, another for home. Manage a job search or vacation ideas in another. There’s also a Colors add-on that allows you to color-code individual cards and boards, making it easy to see patterns at a glance.
- Unlimited lists – create as many boards as you need
- Tap on any card to additional notes or a due date
- Notifications for overdue tasks
- Add a label to your cards for color coding
- Archive cards you don’t need without deleting them
- Email or print your lists
- Other users can import boards using the emailed file attachment
- Move or copy boards between projects
- Rapidly enter tasks in batches
- Drag any task card to any other list
- Drag lists to rearrange them
- Drag near the edges of the screen to autoscroll
- A layout that doesn’t hide your tasks from you
- Nearly 50 background patterns to choose from
- See some possible uses for the app.
Any iPad running iOS 7.0 or later.
Support and Suggestions
Let me know if you need anything from within the app. Or Contact me now.