The fact that the slidetorock site didn't have any details for any of the apps was bothering me. I was deep in code and the site suffered.
A lot of work goes into each app's release, and part of a release is making sure photos of the app are current, copy is current, and that everything stays updated and in sync. If something like a header link was modified on one of the app's pages, chances are it'd need to be updated on the others too.
With a growing library of apps, the task was becoming substantial.
I used Jekyll before for managing a blog. I thought of it again for this task.
Jekyll essentially allows you to create a few layouts and inject "post" content into them. A post could be a blog post (duh), or just a regular page on some site. The Liquid templating language is pretty flexible and you can create as many page variables as you need.
I used Jekyll to emit the site's main page and also created an "app" layout page. Then, for each app I maintain, I have a fairly simple Textile file with metadata and content unique to the app. The layout and styling are written once, and I can now focus on maintaining just the content for each app.